@ iStock Photo/Laflor Photography
Does this sound like you?
You need someone who will provide you with the time to grow your speaking business and enjoy your success.
Someone who can manage your events, workshops, training programs, create passive income opportunities, powerful presentations, works effectively with bureaus, get you noticed and get you hired.
You are one person, and you can only do so much, is it time to ask for help?
What solutions does The YP Publishing provide?
Sales, Social Media and Marketing
Manage the Speaker’s Office and Intellectual Property
Speaker’s Website and Ezines
- Inventory Speaking Source Material
- Organize & Gather Speaker’s Intellectual Property
- Take Speaker’s Notes (Audio Video & Blog Entries) and Create Speeches in Microsoft Word
- Obtain Permissions (Quotes Interviews & Statistics )
- Create Permission Log & Permission Letter
- Organize Your Speech Material
- Create Visually Appealing PowerPoint or Keynote Presentations
- Outsource Editing
- Create Compelling Handouts
(PowerPoint Concurrent Sessions & the Leave Behind)
- Mac Users Share Presentations on Your iPhone or iPad
- Create a Target Audience & Competitive Research Report
- Customized Speaking Engagement List
- Customized Internet Media List
- Prospect for Leads by Sending Emails to Potential Buyers Who are Planning to Host Events
- Coordinate Initial Phone Conversation Between Speaker and Potential Buyer
- Send Marketing Materials to Prospects
- Custom Facebook Page
- Custom Twitter Page
- Pinterest Setup
- Google Business Page
- Social Media Plan Creation and Implementation
- Schedule Your Social Media Posts
- Create and Post High Quality Blog Content
- Track Social Media and Blog Outcome Using Web Analytics
- Create Social Media Outcome Report
- Keyword Research
- Create and Send Press Releases
- Handle the Speaker Database of Clients and Prospects (Setup and Maintain Database in ACT, Goldmine, Sales Force, Google or eSpeakers.com)
- Manage the Speaker’s Calendar (Sold Dates, Hold Dates, Travel Dates, Sales Calls and Deadlines)
- Organize and Manage Industry Certifications
- Respond to Voice Mail and Email Messages
- Meet Speaker’s Technology Requirements
- Send Testimonial Request Letter after the Event
- Assist with Writing Sending and Tracking of the RFP
- Proofread Speakers Contracts for Accuracy
- Preparation and Distribution of Invoice for Speaker’s Fee and Expenses
- Create Travel Itinerary
- Create Travel Reimbursement Request
- Coordinate and Secure Air and Ground Transportation
- Arrange for Sending and Delivery of Products
- Reserve Hotel Room
- Setup and Maintain Your Search Engine Optimized Website
- Setup and Maintain your Ning Site (Virtual Courses)
- Shopping Cart Maintenance
- Custom Ezine Creation
- Set-up Auto Responder for List Building
- Newsletter Account Creating and Scheduling
Speaker’s Products and Fulfillment
Events Hosted by You
Audio and Video
- Sell Products on Amazon
- Obtain ISBN
- Obtain UPC Codes for CD/DVD
- Copyright Your CD/DVD
- Create Master Copy of CD/DVD
- Manage Vendors Relationships with Fulfillment Houses
- Create and Distribute Invitations
- Add Events to Website
- Maintain Guest List and RSVPs
- Setup Online Registration and Payments
- Book Venue
- Research Speakers Bureaus and Create Log
- Coordinate Contracts with Speakers Bureaus
- Register Speaker with Speaker Bureaus
- Send out Speaker’s Marketing Materials
- Regularly Send Updates to Speaker Bureaus
- Update Speaker’s Information on Speaker Bureaus Websites
- Audio and Video Editing
- Create Training Videos
- Embed Video and Audio (Available for download)
- Webinar Assistance
- View Sales Videos
- Speaker Promotional Package
- Create Powerful Speaker’s One Sheet
- Create Speaker’s Digital Media Kit
Download The YP Publishing one-sheet
The YP Publishing One-Sheet
Why The YP Publishing?
A Trained speaker’s assistant who understands the industry and the technology. No need for you to provide endless hours of training. Someone who knows what you need done sometimes before you do. An Internet Marketing Expert who can provide assistance with all aspects of your business. Someone who stays in touch with trends in the environment that create challenges and opportunities. As a Speaker, someone who can help you with all levels of your internet marketing effort from email campaigns, ezines, membership sites and more.
You’ll be able to accomplish a lot more with less time and effort when you work with the support of a “team.”
All services above are included in the retainer package plans. Choose any of the following retainer service packages.
Beginner 5-Hour Retainer Plan
Unclutter 10-Hour Retainer Plan Receives 10% off Regular Standard Rates
Destress 20-Hour Retainer Plan Receives 15% off Regular Standard Rates
How do I schedule my complimentary 30-minute consultation? Let’s start with a phone call – 905-341-0997 – or an email -email@example.com. Schedule Your Consultation Here. During this consultation we will learn more about your goals, vision and your business. Suggest strategies to assist you in reaching your goals. Our team will assist you with the implementation of your marketing objectives.
We work with professional Speakers and Coaches who want to increase their passive revenue and implement their marketing plan. As a Speaker or Coach you want to feel like your online presence represents you and that your new team member understands your business. A business partner who can meet your unique needs and help your business flourish. Access to a team that can help you achieve your goals.
You enjoy the benefits of:
- Less stress and more peace of mind.
- Tap into potential prospects worldwide.
- Work less and make more.
- Increase of passive sales by the creation of new products.
- Someone to manage all aspects of your speaking and consulting business.
- Someone who is trained to understand the needs of a Speaker.
- Someone who helps you build your client base.
- Build your business without being worn out.
- Spend more time doing what you love.
- Work without interruptions.
- Create brand awareness.
Virtual Speaker’s Program Founders
Vickie Sullivan & Jan King