What is Podcasting?
Podcasting involves blogging with audio or video instead of text. Essentially, you post an MP3/MP4 file instead of an article. Podcasting can be an alternative to the newspaper or magazine. You can listen to a podcast with your iPhone, BlackBerry, iPod or media player anywhere that you have an Internet connection. Podcasting is very similar to a radio show that you listen to in your car.
1. An increasing number of people are downloading new podcasts every day.
2. Unlike TV shows, a podcast can be played whenever the listener wants.
3. People can listen to them in their cars on their way to work or when they go for a run. You will get their full attention.
4. There is a lot less competition in the podcast market than there is in the article market.
5. Podcasting is a lot easier and less time consuming than blogging and getting your articles published.
Podcasting can direct traffic to your website. Your audience is able to provide feedback by email. You do not need an iPod to listen to a podcast. A podcast is an MP3 audio file or MP4 video file. You can use FREE software, such as iTunes, QuickTime or Windows Media Player, to listen to a podcast. You only need an iPod or any other mobile player to listen to a podcast while you are out.
Are you interested in learning more about Podcasting and Blogging? Are you looking for in depth step by step instruction? Purchase Blogging for Smarties Full Edition . This ebook includes access to 2 videos for beginners and advanced users.